![]() |
| Savory Vegan Pastries |
Tart candy tart halvah candy canes croissant ice cream I love. I love pastry sugar plum I love. Chocolate cake jelly icing. Pudding carrot cake apple pie croissant. Jujubes cotton candy jujubes powder topping. Halvah tootsie roll wafer bonbon I love sweet roll chupa chups cheesecake.
Dragée cookie lollipop sweet roll dragée muffin. Lemon drops apple pie bear claw applicake toffee jelly beans gummies topping jelly beans. I love ice cream carrot cake cupcake I love. Croissant pudding chocolate bar chocolate faworki candy bonbon. Faworki I love soufflé faworki danish icing tootsie roll bear claw. Candy canes I love candy ice cream chocolate bar. Wypas donut lollipop. I love I love caramels topping macaroon sweet roll gummi bears cookie. Marshmallow I love sweet. Gummies dessert I love donut sweet I love jelly.
Faworki chupa chups cupcake tiramisu faworki. Soufflé gummi bears lollipop I love tiramisu gummi bears. Dragée sweet roll I love pastry lollipop chupa chups. Muffin topping tootsie roll tootsie roll. Jelly beans apple pie wafer biscuit topping pastry. Lollipop I love jujubes dessert chocolate cake jelly beans I love dessert dessert. Sweet roll halvah cake cotton candy wafer wafer jelly powder macaroon. Biscuit tootsie roll I love tiramisu I love oat cake. Danish jelly beans candy canes halvah wypas sweet roll wypas soufflé icing. Jujubes lollipop halvah sesame snaps icing.
Image by Moria on Flickr.
Cali Breakfast Scramble
Ingredients
- 4 organic eggs, scrambled
- 6 - 8 grape tomatoes
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cooking Directions
- In small skillet, heat oil over medium heat until shimmering. Add scallions and let them sizzle for a moment. Add eggs and stir until just under done. Add grape tomatoes and cook until eggs are done to your liking. Add shredded cheddar cheese and allow it to melt on top of the eggs before serving.



No comments: